The reading that was assigned, was quite interesting. I learned that advertising takes up much more money, and time the people normally notice. In my opinion, I feel that it is very important. Some people would contradict my opinion, but that is their opinion. People want what the latest fashions are. They look around at the people surrounding them, and they see that they are wearing the newest Coach high top shoes, or the new purse that Dolce & Gabbana just created. People are addicted to the "new." I understand that, because I personally, am the exact same way. I can never walk through the mall and not stop in Guess, or in Coach. It is almost like an addiction! Advertising is important, because it shows people what the "new" is. It is rediculous how expensive everything is, but people truely stop at nothing to have the image of someone who has money. When you see an advertisement for a store such as Gucci, and you see the prices, then you see someoen walking down the street with the expensive item, of course you will envy them, because you know they have money. When it comes to fashion, everyone wants people to notice what they have.
The other part of the reading was also interesting. When we see advertisements such as "Help these starving children" it catches our eyes. We see that someone is desperate for help, so we run to them. At least a lot of people do. For example, I myself, am a vegetarian, and when I see PETA advertisements, I always read them. Certain interests that people have will immediately catch their eye. Its amazing how some people could see an advertisement for something that does not involve them what so ever, yet when they see something that does, and is asking specifically for their attention, they will help. Its crazy the play on words that some advertisements have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

It is better to choose a dispensary that is reputable than having to face lots of problems because of a scam.If you are curious to know more about best online dispensary,head over to the website.
ReplyDelete