Tuesday, November 3, 2009

crash refective essay

My essay on Crash, I felt was written well. That was at first though. After I had reviewed it with Mrs. Horak, I had noticed all of the mistakes that I often make. While reviewing my essay I realized that I use helping verbs too much. I think that my essay was well written, but I realized that I need to work on my grammar.
The essay was, I feel, an easy essay to write. I felt that it was an easy topic. Once we found our topic or thesis it was fairly easy to follow the topic. The part that I did find difficult though, was summarizing. It is sometimes for me to discuss my opinion on something without summarizing what I was referring to.
I would like to improve on my writing skills, when it comes to my wording. Hopefully my next essay will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment